Perrigo is the world's largest manufacturer of over-the-counter pharmaceutical and nutritional products for the store brand and contract manufacturing markets and an emerging developer, manufacturer and marketer of prescription generic drugs.
• Manage Enterprise Process Architecture Needs
• Recommend and align IT initiatives and technology with long term Quality strategy
• Develop and manage the overall portfolio of IT&S projects for the global Quality process chain.
• Maintain the relevance of the Quality process roadmap
• Consult with the Quality process stakeholders to define tangible and intangible benefits to properly justify IS initiatives
• Establish team ownership of project/investment and align project funding to business case objectives
• Ensure, with Quality business partners, that project benefits are tracked, realized, and reported.
• Understand the baseline project plan and project management requirements
• Develop & Manage IT customer relationships
• Serve as primary liaison between the global Quality process stakeholders and IT&S
• Manage the communication process between parties
• Ensure IT&S metrics accurately meets the client's specifications in a timely manner
• Communicate project timelines, milestones and progress to the client
• Research and translate Order to Cash business and user requirements into global IT services and solutions
• Coordinate strategies across process chains to ensure alignment
• Create IT architecture solutions
• Understand confirmed requirements
• Design IT solutions
• Perform IT solutions life cycle planning
• Plan development of new requirements
• Plan development of feature and functionality enhancements
• Develop life cycle plan of IT solutions across the business process
• Assure the acquisition /development of the solution
• Assure the training of impacted users
• Assure the testing of the solution
• Confirm customer acceptanceRequirements:
A successful candidate must have a strong grasp of business strategy and the ability to build relationships at multiple levels within the company. This position requires strong interpersonal skills and excellent executive presence with the ability to present complex technical issues in straight forward business terms. Experience leading business teams in large projects involving significant change management complexity is required. This position requires strong project management skills and some financial or budgeting experience. Must have strong experience in either SAP QM or SAP MM in batch managed manufacturing. Prefer candidate with experience in a regulated environment.
A minimum of 5-8 years of progressively responsible professional IT experience. Minimum of a bachelor's degree is required, further professional development desired. Pharmaceutical industry experience, TQM or Business Process Management (BPM) tools and methodologies are preferredTo Apply:
Please apply online at Perrigo's website:http://hostedjobs.openhire.com/epostings/submit.cfm?fuseaction=app.dspjob&jobid=305521&company_id=15620&jobboardid=406
Additional Job Sources